Thursday, July 17, 2008

MY FOURTH DAY AT CAMP!

Today i am not going to camp because i am sick! i would have gone because i dont feel that bad but then i remembered that we were going to take a tour of raytheon today and i did not want to walk around in the hot sun again for the whole day so i decided that i wasnt going to go but i am glad that i didnt go because i am feeling a lot wose than i was this morningg already! luckily i havent thrown up so hope fully i am going to feel better in the morning so that i can go to camp and us girls are going to go to this sleepover with our friend alyssa and her older sister savanna and i am sooooooo excited! so i hope that i will feel better!

5 comments:

**brighteyes** said...

i am feeling better now adn so i think that i will be able to go to camp tomorrow and to the sleepover!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Have fun at camp

Grandpa Darrell

go cougars!!!!

**brighteyes** said...

thanks! i love you grandpa!!!


GO COUGARS!!!

Amy said...

I hope your having fun at camp today and I'm sure your excited for your sleepover tonight. Always remember what you stand for (truth and righteousness.
I love you,
Mom

**brighteyes** said...

i love you too! i am soooooooooo tired though! i am just not used to waking up early! i am really excited for the sleepover though!!!