Monday, September 8, 2008

Here are some pictures of my riding lessons that i finally found.











Well I was looking through the pictures on our computer and I found some pictures of my lessons. I decided that I would put them on my blog so that the people that go on my blog can see what I do and where I ride. I mostly ride with sister Mayfield but in most of these I am working with brother Mayfield. In the first picture I am riding in the small rink because it is my first lesson. I really love horse back riding lessons but i only have 4 out of 10 left.

6 comments:

All for J's said...

google2829Hey Alycia,

Those pics are really cool and you look like your having so much fun. I have ridin a horse twice in my life and it was well not the the highlight of my life should we say. well love you leeshe

Uncle Jeff

**brighteyes** said...

thats funny! i really am having fun! i love horses so this is like the best way to spend a wendsday!

**brighteyes** said...

i only have 4 lessons left before its over though!

Rocky Rodens said...

I am glad you are having fun with your lessons and I love your boots. You look really cute.
Love,
Auntie Bonnie

**brighteyes** said...

thanks! i got those boots along with the lessons for my birthday! i love them a lot too!

Sarah said...

hey u look soo good riding those horses!!! i have a pic of u on my fone in that oulfit!!! cool huh?? well i LOVE ur blog!!! call me


Sarah