Monday, January 5, 2009
I GOT A CELL PHONE!!!
As you can probably tell i got a cell phone for Christmas! It is a green quikfire for AT&T. I was veeeery surprised when i got it but i love it so so so so so much! however that's not all i got so i should probably mention the others! Well i got a purse, candy, a ring, other jewlery, clothes, Horton Hears a Hoo, a book, shoes, and some gum. I forgot to say thanks to Tristin, Aunt Candice, and Uncle Evan for the shirt! I already wore it and let me tell you i think i left my mark with the sparkles that fell of everywhere that i went! I had a wonderful Christmas and i hope that everybpody else did too! also HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats on getting a phone! Sounds like a great Christmas. Love, Jen
Uhhhh, why didn't you think you'd make it to 2009? Your 11, you've got a long way to go sweetheart!
it was a wonderful christmas! i was just kidding about not making it to 2009! i love my cell phone though and everything else that i got!
So ya I was wondering the same thing, good to hear you cleared that up...lol :) auntie Jen
yeah! i decided to take that out of my post because i think that a lot of people would be asking about that!
Hi Alycia, I am just now reading your blog. I think it's great you got your own phone. It was fun to see you,David and Scott texting on Christmas day!. Love ya,
that was fun! i had a blast with my phone on christmas day! i love u too!
Post a Comment