Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not moving

Well i am sure that most of you know but we are not moving to Utah. We prayed about it and we need to be here for another year. I am very excited to stay but sad that we can't go to Utah. However we are going to visit Utah on March 11th so we can look forward to that! We have been taking walks every day and it is very nice here and i am not sure that it is going to be as nice in Utah but i guess that we will figure out when we go there! I miss everyone and i am excited to see you!

6 comments:

All for J's said...

Sorry you're not moving yet. Im sure you will make the best of it, you're such a sweetheart! Have fun in Utah, you'll be living there before ya know it :) Luv you Hunni!

Anonymous said...

We're so sad that your not moving to Utah!!
:( But enjoy the sun shine!!

Amy said...

We're going to have a lot of fun in Utah and I'm glad that your so excited! Your such a sweet and upbeat girl and I'm so proud of you!

**brighteyes** said...

i will enjoy the sunshine and i am definitely going to enjoy going to utah!

Emily R said...

I'm so excited to see you guys! Dax has been talking about your arrival for a month! We'll see you soon!

**brighteyes** said...

yes i am very very excited too! its just about all that i have been thinking about since i first heard that we are coming and there's only 6 days left!!!! not even a week! i am very excited to see you guys!