Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MOTHERS DAY!!!!!


Well on Sunday was Mothers Day. I wanted to say a late HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to every Mom but especially my Mom!!! I don't think she was expecting presents from us because we used to just make them at school but now there's two high schoolers, two middle schoolers, and one elementary although Cicely, tanner, and i are home schooled but i did make one and even at school! Anyways Mom i love you so so so so so so so so s o so so so so so so much!!!! I can't give you the present yet but i think after this i will go finish it so that i can! LOL. You clean the house, pack for moving, take care of us when we are sick, i can look to u for everything because surprisingly one day you were an 11 year old girl, you help Dad teach us to choose the right instead of the left(i love you parky), you give up so much of your time to help us with school, and you deal with the dogs no matter how much you hate them. I know that it does get hard for you and that sometimes you need a break but at least those stinky teenagers are gone most of the time except Cicely. But mom i wanted to say i appreciate you SO much and I LOVE YOU! thanks so much!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is very sweet! I love you more than you'll ever know Alycia and I'm so proud of the young woman you are growing into!

Anonymous said...

You do have a great Mom, Alycia. She was also a great daughter!

**brighteyes** said...

i know i do!!! i love her sooooooo much!