Sunday, August 9, 2009
MY LIFE LATELY
I'm sorry that i haven't been able to write lately but here is just an update. I have been going to YW and its been so much fun! I love all of the beehives. I have found a lot of great friends there and even some friends that are YM and the older YW. It has been so much fun going to mutual and getting to know the YM and YW in the ward. My class in church is good too and the bishop is great. School for me starts on August 17th, then August 18th only the 8th and 9th graders go and i skip, then August 19th we all go together. I have already met 3 friends that i am going to go to school with. I do miss Arizona sometimes but i know that its bettes for my family and i here. I keep a journal that i write in and i have been trying to keep with that. Okay so onto the other things our house is great. Our little kitten, Eddie, died and so we got a new kitten named Bell. She loves to bite which isn'tt that great but i still love her. We have neighbors named the Bennet's that we are with a lot and of course Auntie Bonnie and uncle Dan live next to us so we are with them almost all the time. I love going to Grampa Darrel and Gramma leomas on fast Sundays and see everybody. We haven't seen Jeff and Jen but i think we might see them soon. I have no idea what the plans are so i don't know though. We are about to go back to school shopping and get the stuff for our lockers, clothes, and just normal supplies. My best friend Sarah has been here twice and it's so much fun! i have been loving Arizona and i still keep up with eveyrbody from Arizona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No worries about writing in your blog. We think about you guys all the time and I was hoping you were having tons of fun. Thanks for the update...you are a busy girl! I'm so happy you like young womans!! Love you tons, Jen
Cool! I wish i had a locker at our school. I think that would solve everybodies back problems.
love you too! I have been missing you guys. I will try to keep up better though. I will write all about school that starts tomorrow
awesomeness we miss u lotz! want 2 see u soon! i wish we had lockers i would love that!i <3 u
Post a Comment