Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Horse back rididng lessons!
Today i went to horse back riding lessons and i did the usual setting pretty up fro riding but after i was in the rink and i had her warmed up they told me to post(gallop) at first i was scared to do it but after a while of trying to make her do it she did it for a second and it was not bad. When i finally got her to do it for longer than that i was scared that i was going to fall off! When i finally got the hang of it but i still had to hold on to the horn on the saddle it was time to go. I of course was not excited to go but i had fun today! It is a lot different than walking and trotting so i think that i still have to get used to it! I am glad that i started now though! i don't have anymore pictures of lessons but i will be sure to get some more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love horseback riding lessons! owen is so cute and funney, same with evan! I'm looking forward to the next ones! love, Cicely :)
i love them too as you can tell! how do you put a pic on it?
Alycia,
That is so cool, I would be scared the horse wouldnt stop and run away like "SPIRT" and then i would have to become an indian and be tyed to a post for a while and then i would have to leap across the grand canyon even before it was grand so anyway its a whole deal.....but i am excited you are doing well and none of that happend to you
love Uncle Jeff
haha! i am glad that didnt happen to me either! i dont think that would happen anyway!
Post a Comment