Friday, August 22, 2008

My awesome mom!

Well since i wrote about my dad i decided to write about my mom! She is amazing! She has the chance to stay home and help us with our work when we need and she feeds us,also goes to the grocery store, helps us when we need someone to talk to,and when we miss the bus or in Tanner,Cicely,and my case when we need to be picked up from a friends house she is right there for us. I don't think that anyone really realizes how much she does for us! Just like my dad i couldn't ask for a better mom! She truly is amazing and not only to my family but to others too! so i just wanted to say to both of my parents! thank you for all that you do for me! i love you guys soooooooooo much!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love you too my sweet Lee-she. It's easy being a good parent when you've got such amazing kids. I'm sorry to break this to the rest of you but I have the most awesome family on earth! I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to be with my husband and children for ALL eternity!

All for J's said...

I agree with you. You're mom is awesome! She loves you so much n you are very blessed. By the way how's school going? Love, Jen

**brighteyes** said...

i really think that i have the most amazing family and i am also glad that i get to be with you guys for all eternity! and i miss you aunt jen and love you too!

sidneykae said...

your mom and dad are amazing they are kind and just awesome. you are lucky with your family they are all wonderful people. ~Sid

**brighteyes** said...

thanks! your family is aweosme too! i do love my family!