I am so sorry they hurt! You look gorgeous with braces, no really you do!! I can't wait to hear about school and I don't know which way to vote for your career.....you could do it all sweetie, so I think I will vote mom ( being the most important ) and then the rest is just icing on the cake *wink**wink*. Love you, Jen
i was reading this with cissy and she said that she was happy because someone actually thought that i could be a crazy person in a mental hospital! well i love you! i am glad that you go on my blog because nobody goes on it except for a couple of people! well i will talk to you later!
Who me...wait I don't think that (crazy person in a mental hospital)!!!! I meant you could do anything you put your mind to. Not literally anything on your list..ha ha ha opps! :)
u look sooo good in ur braces!! well u always look good in anything!!!.... yes ur welcome!! :) hope to c u soon ( and i really mean it, hopefully feburary ) love ya, sarah
6 comments:
I am so sorry they hurt! You look gorgeous with braces, no really you do!! I can't wait to hear about school and I don't know which way to vote for your career.....you could do it all sweetie, so I think I will vote mom ( being the most important ) and then the rest is just icing on the cake *wink**wink*. Love you, Jen
i was reading this with cissy and she said that she was happy because someone actually thought that i could be a crazy person in a mental hospital! well i love you! i am glad that you go on my blog because nobody goes on it except for a couple of people! well i will talk to you later!
Who me...wait I don't think that (crazy person in a mental hospital)!!!! I meant you could do anything you put your mind to. Not literally anything on your list..ha ha ha opps! :)
you are too cute Leeshee!
Love ya!
grabby-elle
that was a joke! i just wznted to see what you said! well i love all of you and miss you guys! i hope to see you soon!
u look sooo good in ur braces!! well u always look good in anything!!!.... yes ur welcome!! :) hope to c u soon ( and i really mean it, hopefully feburary )
love ya,
sarah
Post a Comment