Saturday, August 16, 2008

My awesome dad!


well something happened recently (it wasn't like someone got hurt or anything) so i was told to write about my dad on my blog so that people can really understand what he does and stuff like that! He is the best dad that i could ask for! even though he is working on the house to make it perfect for us to live in,at work making money to support our family,getting groceries to feed us,or out with the missionaries doing what he needs for the church he still leaves time to spend with the family. My Dad helps out lots of people who can't help themselves. Well the last or second to last thing that i have to say is that if you think that he is exactly how i explained then please just leave a comment! Alright! bye!

8 comments:

All for J's said...

You're dad is awesome, I agree! I am so happy to see how much you love him and to hear of the cool things he does for you because of his love for you, all of you :)Love, Jen

Elliot Collins said...

Thank you Aly. I can always count on my little baby girl to lift my spirits. All I need from you is that genuine, kind smile. You can light a building with that smile. Thank you Aly, for being a peacemaker in our home. I love you.

**brighteyes** said...

i love both of you guys too! i am happy to tell about my dad so that people can see how amazing he is1

Elliot Collins said...

Hey poopsy, how bout on your poll you allow a selection for no highlights at all cause your hair is so beautiful already.

**brighteyes** said...

well i know what color i am going to get. Actually i am going to get 2 colors. I am going to get a clolor barely darker than my hair and i am going to get a kinda black color but not too dark.

Anonymous said...

i am glad that people go on my blog now!

Cicely said...

ha ha ha :)

**brighteyes** said...

what?