Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MY SECOND DAY DOING HORSE-BACK RIDING LESSONS!

Well today was really fun! Well we did all of the stuff like we did last time except one thing extra,bug spray but the other things we did last time too which include brushing her,putting two blankets on,putting her saddle on and cleanings out her hoofs. Now this next part is a little different! I went and rode her in the little arena again for a while and then they thought that I was ready for the big one! so i got to ride her there (it was like 3 feet away) when we got there i walked for a while and then i got to trot! It was my first time! It was a little painful but better then when i rode a horse and it trotted and i had no clue what i was doing! When i really got the techniques down of riding a horse it was time to get off and take everything off. this time instead of Amy (sister.Mayfield) helping me do that Austin (brother.Mayfield) did it. Of course its his horse so he was able to tell me a lot more about her and after that was all done and it was time to go Austin decided that he wanted to do one more thing. I got to feed her so e apple! So did Cicely. I am sure that he would let kj but since she is at school she missed out on it! Well that was my horse back riding lesson!

3 comments:

Rocky Rodens said...

Sounds like lots of fun, I have always wanted to ride a horse...perhaps someday. You need to tell your mom or dad to take a pic of you riding and post it-I would love to see you.
Love and miss you-
Auntie Bonnie

Anonymous said...

i will ask my parents and see if i can [ut it on

**brighteyes** said...

i meant put it on